WILL GOD SAVE ALL MEN?

I'd like to give a few statements from scripture that answers the question above. There are legions of similar questions on the minds of millions of christians today. I also had questions like that bothering me. In fact, I had no idea about the ultimate victory of Jesus Christ on the cross. But when a friend told me about it, I had to open my mind and look into it. What I found surprised me.

So to my dear reader, if you're reading this article because you are in search of answers to questions like, Is God truly rich in love?, Was Jesus victorious on the cross?, Did Jesus fail in His mission if truly indeed he made statements like "I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world (John 12:47). What I recommend is to keep an open mind.

After spawning thousands of hours on the research subject above, I was very surprised with what I found. I was shocked as I discovered I have been lied to all those years. I found truly amazing statements from scripture that contradicts all I've been taught by the church.

I couldn't believe there was so much deceit even in the church as I had great faith in the so called men of God. But after a thorough thinking, I finally understood why it was said in Micah 7:5 that "Don't trust anyone- not your best friend or even your wife!".

Do you know there are statements in scripture that prove God will save ALL MEN? Do you also know that "Hell" is a pagan word and is not a biblical doctrine? I will tackle "Hell' in a different article. For now I am presenting a few scriptures that prove God will save ALL MEN. Shall we begin?

This is good and acceptable in the sight of our God our saviour; Who will have ALL MEN to be saved, and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus: Who gave himself a ransom for all to be testified in due time. (1 Tim. 2:3-6)

I did not come to judge the world but to save the world. (John 12:47)

Then they said to the woman, "Now we believe, not just because of what you told us, but because we have heard him ourselves. Now we know that he is indeed the Savior of the world. (John 4:42)

And when I am lifted up from the earth, I will draw everyone to myself. (John 12:32)

The one who is the true light, who gives light to everyone, was coming into the WORLD. (John 1:9)

He himself is the sacrifice that atones for our sins- and not only our sins but the sins of the WORLD. (1 John 2:2)

Furthermore, we have seen with our own eyes and now testify that the Father sent his Son to be Savior of the WORLD. (1 John 4:14)

This is a faithful saying and worth of all acceptance. For to this end we both labor and suffer reproach, because we trust in the Living God, who is the savior of ALL MEN, especially of those who believe. These things command and teach. (1 Tim 4:9-11).

God was pleased to have all fullness dwell in him, and through to reconcile to Himself ALL THINGS on earth, or in heaven, by making peace through His blood, shed on the cross. Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of evil behavior. But now he has reconciled you by Christ's physical body through death to present you Holy in His sight without blemish and free from accusation. (Col 1:19, 21, 22).

Yes, Adam's one sin brings condemnation for everyone, but Christ's one act of righteousness brings a right relationship with God and new life for EVERYONE. (Romans 5:18)

For he must remain in heaven until the time for the final restoration of ALL THINGS, as God promised long ago through his holy prophets. (Acts 3:21).

For God was in Christ, reconciling the WORLD to himself, no longer counting people's sins against them. (2 Cor 5:18)

Consult together, argue your case. Get together and decide what to say. Who made these things known so long ago? What idol ever told you they would happen? Was it not I, the LORD? For there is no other God but me, a righteous God and Savior. There is none but me. Let all the WORLD look to me for SALVATION! For I am God; there is no other. I have sworn by my own name; I have spoken the truth, and I will never go back on my word: Every knee will bend to me, and every tongue will confess allegiance to me. The people will declare, "The Lord is the source of all my righteousness and strength. And all who were angry with him will come to him and be ashamed. ( Isaiah 45:21-24 ).

Before I conclude, I hope you agree and have seen for yourself that God will save ALL MEN. Isn't it interesting enough to discover that this contradicts what is taught in the church. I earnestly hope that you have found great faith in believing the bold PROMISE of Scripture. God has promised that he will save THE WORLD. ALL MEN WILL BE SAVED.

Yet I still dare to hope when I remember this:
The faithful LOVE of the LORD never ends! His mercies never cease.(Lam 3: 21-22).
WILL GOD SAVE ALL MEN? WILL GOD SAVE ALL MEN? Reviewed by Admin on 12:35:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.