View2.be Scam or Legit Review

This article targets the youtuber in search of a thorough review about view2.be. The site looks promising and you're wondering if the site is safe. Well, you're the right place. I was a view2.be member and I assure you that this review isn't a biased one.




View2.be - What is it?
 View2.be was one of the Internet’s leading YouTube View & Like Exchange Networks. Note that the auxilliary verb used is 'was'. The site is no longer recommended on this blog.

Is View2.be safe? Is it a Scam?
View2.be was not a scam. It was a safe system of sending free YouTube views and likes to your videos. It was 100% safe in the beginning and complied with YouTube’s Terms & Conditions. Member videos received YouTube views and likes from real people. There were no bots! Members received visitors from thousands of people around the world with different IP addresses. 

Why Do We No Longer Recommend View2.be
The site is no longer what it used to be -- view2.be video results are undesirable. For this reason, we no longer recommend it. Use at your own risk.
View2.be Scam or Legit Review View2.be Scam or Legit Review Reviewed by Admin on 13:15:00 Rating: 5

4 comments:

  1. Well i tried it and started to wait... my first video had 18 views.. it went up to 50, even though i had lot more views..and after couple of days it dropped down to 18 again...how's that possible, if its not a scam?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi CARPE DIEM ROCKS, we owe you a lot. We have updated our review on View2.be. We no longer recommend it.

      Delete
  2. Thanks a lot for letting me know, bro. I'll have to update this review......you know time changes. It was a legit site as at the time I wrote the article. In my opinion, it could be a bug on the site or MAYBE it has turned SCAM due to lack of members. My time schedule has changed considerably but I'll try my very best to investigate this issue. The article shall be updated if it turns out it is SCAM. I owe you a lot. Thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. View2.be video views hide ref?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.