Leicester City v Chelsea (Match preview)

League Leaders v League Holders
Chelsea come into the game having secured a professional and comfortable 2-0 victory over Porto in the Champions League - a game in which great confidence was restored to the blues having failed to impress this season.

Where will the game be played?
Leicester City( the foxes) host Chelsea( the blues) at the King Power Stadium on Monday, 14 December, in a game which shall see the blues climb up the table.

Kick-off; 8pm GMT

Possible XI; Leicester City- Schmeichel, De Lact, Morgan, Huth, Schlupp, Mahrez, King, Drinkwater, Albrighton, Vardy, Okazala.

Chelsea- Courtois, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta, Matic, Ramires, Willian, Oscar, Hazard, Costa.

Chelsea v Leicester City in all competitions.
Games played              104
Chelsea wins                  51
Foxes wins                     24
Draws                             29

With four clean sheets in a five games in all competitions, Jose Mourinho has hailed his team's defensive stability, adding, "sooner or later the goals are coming"

The blues look forward to another impressive victory tonight.
Wednesday's Champions League victory featured arguably Diego Costa's best performance so far this season.

Below is Mourinho's response when questioned about his pre-match rituals particularly in relation to last week's  high pressure Group G fixture.

Mourinho; "I like to be in my office at Stamford Bridge, watch a movie on my ipad, he said." I am not in the dressing room, I am relaxed and waiting for the game. Last Wednesday, I had my son there so no movie"

"Sometimes, the television. For example, we play at five o'clock and there is football before, I want to see other results. I look at results in other countries. The players are warming up or in the dressing room, the assistants are taking care of the players, I have nothing to do in that period."

For more information on my team  Chelsea, visit the official website by clicking on Chelsea.

Thank you.



Leicester City v Chelsea (Match preview) Leicester City v Chelsea (Match preview) Reviewed by Admin on 05:05:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.